i am in Austin right now. yesterday before we went to Austin we went to Wendy's house. Wendy has 3 dogs, all Greatdanes. There's a harlaquin (spotted) one named Jazzy, a blue one(he looks like cooper exept smaller) named Blue and a black one named Emma. the bones in one of Emma's foot fused together before she was born so her foot sorta slants. and for some reason only her head is copletely smooth. her boyfriend's dogs were also there. he has a yorkie named Penny, a small black dog with a curved tail that i forgot the name of and a small black dog with a striaght tail that i also forgot the name of. we played little big world and apples to apples. then we drove to Waco and drove the rest of the way with Nana and Papa clive.
today we went to church, had Breakfast at Lubys, went to Best Buy, got a wii remote, a nunchutck, a movie and a wii game. wachted some of fly away home and all of a rock opera that i don't know the name of(but it's similar to Jesus Christ Super Star exept with Joeseph and his coat of many colors) bought some stuff at that bicycle shop with Lance Armstrong memralilia. and i got a cookiedough frosty and Ben got a regular chocolate frosty at the Wendy's restraunt.
3 comments:
Sounds like you are having a great time! Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Love you!
What a fun trip!
I just got back this weekend from helping at cancer camp. We decorated headbands with ribbon, jewels, and even duct tape! I made you a duct tape headband and then took about eight white headbands for you to decorate as you want too.
Maggie is anxious for you to come home so you girls can do yoga again!
I had no idea that Wendy's had a cookie dough Frosty? Really? I must tell Arial so she can remind me so I don't forget the next time we are there.
I hope you have a fabulous trip!
Post a Comment