Wednesday, July 14, 2010

some of my favorite things to do are knitting, crocheting, sewing, working with felt and other similar crafts.i am currently knitting a purse. here's a picture of how it looks so far.
back
front


We have this big panda that you can sit on and Cooper chewed some holes in it so my mom asked me to make some patches and sew them on the holes. i also noticed how uncomfortable it felt when you sat on it. So i decided to make saddle, saddle blanket and saddle bags. I've almost finished it. i just need to buy some pink yarn. the saddle bags will each be a different color. there will be green for Beck and pink for Ella. here are some pictures.

2 words: panda acne

( It's really just some small pieces of white stick on felt to cover up small holes ;) )
here are some projects that i made
knitted pocket purse

Ella's crocheted hat


6 comments:

Bananas said...

cool!.............. I'm posting a comment on my own blog!
hannah

Debbie said...

You are doing such a good job. You pick up those things so quickly. I am so happy to have a daughter that is so talented! :)

BMom said...

Great job Hannah! Can't wait to see how well you do when you learn how to use the sewing machine

Mimi_to_4 said...

So proud--I love how crafty you are! One of these days maybe we can work on a quilt together! Love you!

Robbie said...

This is beautiful. You are as talented as you are sweet. :)

Jacki said...

So awesome Hannah! I learned to knit and crochet when I was MUCH younger but I have forgotten. I wish I had someone that could teach me again, I think Arial (my daughter) and I would be great at making little purses or makeup bags.

(Also love the Panda, you weren't kidding, he's HUGE!)