Today we got eggs at a farm. The lady there was nice and gave us a tour of her farm. It was basically old McDonald's farm minus all the animals but the dogs, chickens, pigs, chickens, goats, chickens, ducks, chickens. Did I mention she had chickens? ( she had a million different breeds of chickens) there were even several chicken moms. I even got to hold a fluffy little chick (that was faster than Beck and Ella combined) Oh yeah, she also had pheasants, peacocks, and turkens I believe they called, they're like chickens with hairless necks.I also got to hold a young male (I don't know if he was considered a rooster yet) chicken with a "chicken Afro". he had a bunch of feathers on his head. Cooper came and got to case a rooster. I can't believe she actually had peacocks (Peacocks!) on her farm. The closest I've ever got to an actual peacock was the time i went to prairie dog town. there was a really young one that we couldn't tell whether it was a boy or a girl that we got close to. there were chickens, ducks and geese all over the place but in a little cage there were two chickens: 1 with a hurt leg and the other was born with weird legs that when you picked him up his feet would go the wrong way.her daughter, who was 3,caught and carried around 2 chickens. yesterday the twins got a trike. today we made tortillas
1 comment:
Sounds like you had fun! I bet the peacocks were cool to see up close. Can't wait to see you on Tuesday. I think you will love your new room! We still have some things to do but so far it's looking cute!
Post a Comment